Airport Guesthouse Entebbe
Airport Guesthouse Entebbe is our own guesthouse, located on Plot 17 Mugula Road, Entebbe.
The guesthouse has 10 rooms in total, 6 rooms with big double beds and 3 rooms with 2 single beds in each plus 1 room with 3 single beds. We also have a family house which can accommodate 5 people with a living and dining room.
Airport Guesthouse Entebbe is the ideal solution for people arriving late in the evening or departing early in the morning. And if you stay at our guesthouse we will provide transfers to and from the airport free of charge, at any time of the day or night.
Airport Guesthouse Entebbe is also ideal if you just want to spend a few days relaxing away from the noise of busy Kampala. While in Entebbe you can undertake many different activities:
- You can visit the Uganda Wildlife Education Centre (30 minute walk or 10 minutes drive from our guesthouse)
- You can visit the lush Botanical Gardens (30 minute walk or 10 minutes drive from our guesthouse)
- You can visit Ngamba Island to see the orphaned chimps ($88 for the full day traditional boat and $88 for the half day speed boat – minimum of 4 people on a speed boat and 6 people on the slow boat)
- You can visit Mambamba Swamp for the rare Shoebill stork and many more swamp birds. We can organise transport to and from the swamp plus the local guide and the canoe.
- You can visit Zika Forest which has a peculiar tranquility that is foreign to other forests. This small forest consist of five canopies, is rich in mammal species like the red-tailed and grivet monkeys, the dwarf bush baby, the Potto and the African and palm civets. Butterflies and moths species some of which have been identified as uncommon and restricted to Uganda.
- You can visit the Uganda Reptile Village (URV) which is a community based organisation that was formed in 2003 by a group of community youths within Bunono village in Entebbe, Uganda. These youths have a heart passion to conserve the endangered reptiles within the Uganda’s ecosystem. After a great realization that many Ugandans are not aware of the plight of the reptiles, creates a greater danger to the reptiles themselves therefore this led to the creation of the Uganda Reptile Village. This community Based youth-led initiative has been rescuing injured and confiscated reptiles in addition to the research to resident species. The URV director, Mr Yasin Kazibwe envisions a community than can protect reptiles and conserve their habitats and fight against the exhtinctions of reptiles.
URV is open 7 days a week 9:00-18:00 hours
Make your reservation
Please fill in your information below to make your reservation at the Airport Guesthouse Entebbe.