12 days Uganda Utimate Safari
|Group||Price p.p.||Price p.p.|
|1 person||US$ 4,154||US$ 3,829|
|2 persons||US$ 2,583||US$ 2,396|
|3 persons||US$ 2,192||US$ 2,005|
|4 persons||US$ 1,997||US$ 1,810|
|5 persons||US$ 1,880||US$ 1,693|
|6 persons||US$ 1,752||US$ 1,615|
|7 persons||US$ 1,746||US$ 1,559|
|Single Occupancy adds USD$ 298 (comfortable) / USD$ 152 (budget) extra in a single supplement|
Flights not included.
First and last night in Uganda not included.
Extra night in our Airport Guesthouse Double US$ 70 /Single US$ 60
(including BB and airport transfer).
Our 12 days Uganda Utimate Safari
DURATION: 12 days / 11 nights on a trip
TYPE: Budget or Comfortable Safari
Looking for joining a group trip? Visit the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary visit the reintroduced White Rhino game drive and boat trip in Murchison Falls National Park, half a day Chimp walk in Kibale Forest National Park (Optional – all day Chimp Habituation Experience) and a Swamp Walk in Bigodi Swamps, Game drives and boat trips in Queen Elizabeth National Park , Meet a small group of chimpanzees in the untouched Kyambura Gorge and look for tree-climbing lions in the Ishasha Sector, GorillaTracking in Buhoma North of Bwindi or Nkuringo South of Bwindi or Parc National Des Volcans in Rwanda and morning game walk special for tracking Elands at close range, a boat trip ending with a game drive in Lake Mburo National Park. (Village Walks or Bicycle Tours are optional)
What has this trip to offer?
- Spend the night in simple but good accommodation (standard tour) or stay in the best accommodation available (luxury tour).
- Stay in the famous Travellers Rest Hotel in Kisoro.
- Transport in our own 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers with pop up roof, adapted for optimal visibility during game drives.
- Travel in small groups (6-12 people) with a window seat for everyone in the Land Cruiser.
- Guaranteed to visit the mountain gorillas in Uganda and / or Rwanda (gorilla permit not included).
- Chimp tracking in Kibale National Park and Kyambura Gorge.
- Looking for white rhinos in Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary.
- Visit the savannah parks Murchison Falls National Park, Queen Elizabeth
- National Park and Lake Mburo National Park.
- Game drives in the aforementioned parks and a memorable cruise on the Nile and the Kazinga Channel.
- Chance of 13 primate species in the tropical rainforests of Kibale National Park, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and Mgahinga Gorilla National Park.
- Optional climbing of the famous Virunga volcanoes.
- Hundreds of species of birds, a true bird paradise.
- Transfer to and from the airport.
- 3 Boat rides (2 in Murchison and 1 in Queen)
- Game drives (2 game drive in Murchison and 2 game drives in Queen, 1 in Lake Mburo)
- Chimp Walk (1 chimp walk in Kibale)
- Swamp Walk (1 swamp walk in Kibale)
- Game walk (1 in Lake Mburo)
- Gorilla tracking
Pricing details – Included/Not included
Gorilla Permit Guarantee
We sell our tours with gorilla permits. If no permits are available for a tour, cancelling is free of charge and any money paid in advance will be refunded.
Included in the price for this trip
- Park entrances
- Guides in the Park
- Car (open roof, 4WD)
- English speaking Driver/guide
- Boat rides
- Game drives
- Chimp Walk
- Swamp Walk
- Bottled water
- Accommodation mentioned above
Not included in the price for this trip
- Tips to the guides
- Personal interests
- Meals (Lunch and Dinner) – USD $25 per person per day
- Gorilla Permit (USD $600 per person)
- Day 10 is optional not included in prices at all
- The first and last night in the Hotels in Entebbe or Kampala (We have a guesthouse in Entebbe and a double is USD $70 and single is USD $60 including Breakfast and Airport transfers)
Clients should take care of the Medical and Travel Insurance.