- Started in April 2001
- 16 custom build safari vehicles (4WD Toyota Land Cruiser)
- Exclusive partner with Nature Lodges
- Ground-handler for foreign companies
- Fully registered tour-company in Uganda (since 2001)
- Member of Association of Ugandan Tour Operators
- Member of Exclusive Sustainable Tour Operators Association
- Member of Uganda Tourism Board
- Famous Uganda hospitality combined with Dutch punctuality 🙂
About Gorilla Tours
Brief Company Profile.
We are a Ugandan- based tour company run by a Ugandan-Dutch couple. With more than 22 years of experience, we are one of the oldest and most well-known tour operators in the Pearl of Africa. We advocate for sustainable and Eco-friendly Tourism.
Our accommodations are located in the most beautiful places with great views, comfort and fantastic food. These include (some in partnership with nature lodges): Gorilla Valley Lodge-Bwindi, Mburo’s Eagles Nest, Fort Murchison Safari Lodge, The Bush Lodge in Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kidepo Savannah Lodge, Travellers Rest Hotel -Kisoro and Airport Guest House-Entebbe.
We are proud to have been part of the revival of Ugandan tourism and that over all these years, we have had thousands of happy visitors who experience our beautiful country through our well organised, comfortable and adventurous tours to see the Mountain Gorillas, other wild life as well as all the great parks and nature in Uganda.
We hope that you also will come and visit The Pearl of Africa with us!
Virgo I S Munting and the rest of our team.