- Over 20 years’ experience
- Affordable and unforgettable tours and excursions
- All our tours are available in Budget, Comfortable, Medium & Luxury versions
- Gorilla permit guaranteed
- Travelling in small groups (4-12 persons)
- Individual tailor-made safaris possible
- Drive around in the best 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers
- English speaking Ugandan drivers and guides
- Kampala based office with an international staff
- Group tours single friendly
Book early bird tours
Please book your tours at least 3 to 6 months in advance. Gorilla permits have limited availability, especially in the high and peak seasons (January, February, June, July, August, September and December)
ABOUT COVID RESTRICTIONS IN UGANDA
The requirements for negative PCR test done within 72 hours for all inbound and outbound travelers who are fully vaccinated was suspended with immediate effect from 27th April 2022. Except where it is a requirement of the destination country or carrier airline.
Then travelers with partial or no vaccination will be required to present a negative PCR test done within 72 hours of travel.
Travellers below 5 years are not required to present a negative PCR test upon arrival or departure.
We will keep updating this page on our website
Gorilla Tours News
Will the Rothschild’s giraffe survive?
When it comes to rare mammal species in Uganda, almost immediately the mountain gorilla is mentioned. But in Uganda, with its abundant flora and fauna, lives an even rarer mammal: the Rothschild’s giraffe (also called Uganda giraffe or Baringo giraffe).
16 Days The Pearl of Africa
7 Days One Amazing African Week
5 Days Gorillas & Chimps
3 Days Gorilla Special
3 Days Kibale NP
3 Days Murchison Falls NP
3 Days Queen Elizabeth NP
2 Days Lake Mburo NP
Individual trips/Tailor-made Tours