- Over 20 years’ experience
- Affordable and unforgettable tours and excursions
- All our tours are available in Budget, Comfortable, Medium & Luxury versions
- Gorilla permit guaranteed
- Travelling in small groups (4-12 persons)
- Individual tailor-made safaris possible
- Drive around in the best 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers
- English speaking Ugandan drivers and guides
- Kampala based office with an international staff
- Group tours single friendly
Book early bird tours
Please book your tours at least 3 to 6 months in advance. Gorilla permits have limited availability, especially in the high and peak seasons (January, February, June, July, August, September and December)
Special DISCOUNT for Chimpanzee Permits up to 31st March 2021!
Kibale Forest: US$ 150 per permit per person for Non Foreign Residents
Kibale Forest: US$ 100 per permit per person for Foreign Residents
Special DISCOUNT for Gorilla Permits up to 31st March 2021!
Bwindi or Mgahinga: US$ 400 per permit per person for Non Foreign Residents
Bwindi or Mgahinga: US$ 300 per permit per person for Foreign Residents
Contact us for Special Post Covid Discounted Rates for booking from November 2020 to 31st May 2021.
Gorilla Tours News
Will the Rothschild’s giraffe survive?
When it comes to rare mammal species in Uganda, almost immediately the mountain gorilla is mentioned. But in Uganda, with its abundant flora and fauna, lives an even rarer mammal: the Rothschild’s giraffe (also called Uganda giraffe or Baringo giraffe).
16 Days The Pearl of Africa
7 Days One Amazing African Week
5 Days Gorillas & Chimps
3 Days Gorilla Special
3 Days Kibale NP
3 Days Murchison Falls NP
3 Days Queen Elizabeth NP
2 Days Lake Mburo NP
Individual trips/Tailor-made Tours