"The guesthouse has beautiful gardens and comfortable patio chairs to sit and relax... The food was fantastic and served generously."
A happy customer on Tripadvisor.com.
Airport Guesthouse Entebbe
Airport Guesthouse Entebbe is our own guesthouse, located on Plot 17 Mugula Road, Entebbe.
The guesthouse has 10 rooms in total, 6 rooms with big double beds and 3 rooms with 2 single beds in each plus 1 room with 3 single beds.
Airport Guesthouse Entebbe is the ideal solution for people arriving late in the evening or departing early in the morning. And if you stay at our guesthouse we will provide transfers to and from the airport free of charge, at any time of the day or night.
Airport Guesthouse Entebbe is also ideal if you just want to spend a few days relaxing away from the noise of busy Kampala. While in Entebbe you can undertake many different activities:
- You can visit the Uganda Wildlife Education Centre (30 minute walk or 10 minutes drive from our guesthouse)
- You can visit the lush Botanical Gardens (30 minute walk or 10 minutes drive from our guesthouse)
- You can visit Ngamba Island to see the orphaned chimps (65$ for the slow boat and 80$ for the speed boat – minimum of 4 people on a speed boat and 6 people on the slow boat)
- You can visit Mambamba Swamp for the rare Shoebill stolk and many more swamp birds. We can organise transport to and from the swamp plus the local guide and the canoe.
- You can visit Zika Forest which has a peculiar tranqulity that is foreign to other forests. This small forest consist of five canopies, is rich in mammal species like the red-tailed and grivet monkeys, the dwarf bush baby, the Potto and the African and palm civets. Butterflies and moths species some of which have been identified as uncommon and restricted to Uganda.
Triples: 80$ BB
Doubles: 60$ BB
Singles: 50$ BB
Please fill in and send to book rooms